We love our thai models so , today we made a beautiful selection with some of the hottest models from our blog post over the time . Hope you enjoy them and give us your feedback ! Check inside the post for all of the pictures !
You are currently browsing the monthly archive for August 2016.
A beautiful photo update by Janie from Sukkaparbdee Magazine .
- Janie was born in Los Angeles,California. When her parents divorced she moved with her mother and sister back to Thailand. In Thailand she was selected to be in a music video and that’s where her career started. Now she is the spokenswomen for Maybelline make-up in Thailand.
- When Janie got marry to her husband Ae Chonsawat Asavahame she change her last name to her husband last name.
- There been rumors of Ae beating Janie so she file for divorce and change her last name back to her last name.
- Name: Janie Tienphosuwan (เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ)
- Nickname: Janie
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Date of birth: September 11, 1981
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
- Height: 165 cm
- Weight: 51 kg.
Esther Supree just recently opened up about her relationship with Ken Phupoom. They are currently dating, and lots of fans are overwhelming happy for them. When a reporter asked Esther what feedback has she received from her fans, and she replied “that we are cute together.”
Ken doesn’t usually publicize about who he dates, but with Esther, he is very open. She thanks Ken for acknowledging their relationship to the public when a reporter asked how she felt.
They definitely make a cute couple. Hope we can see some work of them together in the near future.
- Name: Esther Supreeleela (เอสเธอร์ สุปรีย์ลีลา)
- Nickname: Esther (เอสเธอร์)
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Thai – Malaysian
- Date of birth: May 18, 1994
- Birthplace: Bangkok Thailand
- Height: 167cm
- Weight: 42kg
- Star sign: Taurus
Araya Bua is a new rising star in the world of fashion and is sure to have a big impact in the upcoming Miss Tiffany’s Universe beauty pageant.
The New York-based modeling agency Trans Models announced that Araya Bua will be joining the transgender pageant in Pattaya in May , so she is reportedly the first Thai to sign a contract with the US agency.
Trans Models was founded by Thai model Peche Di, who featured in Barney New York’s 2014 campaign. The agency represents talented transgender individuals and aims to promote diversity in the fashion industry.